Spenk Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea For server

2 posters

Go down

Idea For server Empty Idea For server

Post  dj matu Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

I think rimmington is good a home place . make some better commands like staffzones ::donatorzone
::modzone for mods only(owners cango there to) ::adminzone for admins only(owners to) ::cozone for co-owner (owner can go there to) ::ownerzone for owner only ::freezone for all there are like shops and that
::pkp(pkpoints)::runes for some runes(1k)or slower ::veng ::starter for (starting game u need starter items for start the game) ::reset(skills.stats) adn u should make webclient becouse much ppl dont want or cant downlaod client then the server should hawe webclient do and some monster dont drop all the time ill drop once like u killed him u get like something other thing not gs or that what u weould drop then its harder do get things

this is all what i typed (more in soon)
dj matu
dj matu
Helper

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2011-09-27
Leeftijd : 26

http://www.sweeteners.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Idea For server Empty Re: Idea For server

Post  Admin Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 pm

dj matu wrote:I think rimmington is good a home place . make some better commands like staffzones ::donatorzone
::modzone for mods only(owners cango there to) ::adminzone for admins only(owners to) ::cozone for co-owner (owner can go there to) ::ownerzone for owner only ::freezone for all there are like shops and that
::pkp(pkpoints)::runes for some runes(1k)or slower ::veng ::starter for (starting game u need starter items for start the game) ::reset(skills.stats) adn u should make webclient becouse much ppl dont want or cant downlaod client then the server should hawe webclient do and some monster dont drop all the time ill drop once like u killed him u get like something other thing not gs or that what u weould drop then its harder do get things

this is all what i typed (more in soon)

there is already commands like ::veng and starter and staffzone and donatorzone
and pkshop
and there is a guy that reset skill but server is in beta there come much much nice things in server just wait and have fun on it

Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09

https://spenkpk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down